You might think you have a loft or garage full of junk, but you might just have exactly what somebody else is looking for.
You can sell just about anything at our car boot fair - old furniture, CD's, DVD's, kitchenware, electrical equipment, toys, books and pretty much anything else you can think of.
- Have an idea of what you want before you arrive.
- Take plenty of change with you - keep it safe at all times, may be consider a money belt?
- Take a table & chair - and remember to pack these last so they can be the first out on arrival.
- Arrive early - we're open from 6.30am. This means you can get the best pitch for maximum punters passing by.
- Expect buyers to be at your car on arrival awaiting your bargains - don't be in too much of a rush.
- Will all your items fit in the car? Plan the packing / unpacking process before you leave home.
- Expect people to haggle. People want bargains, be prepared to lower your prices.
- Wear suitable clothes according to the time of year.
- Bring plenty of carrier bags to give to your buyers.